Bunion Orthopedic Pads Big Toe Hallux Valgus Corrector
1.Orthotic device to improve Your Toes Health
2.ONE hinged bunion splints
3.The package is designed for comprehensive bunion treatment and bunion relief.
4.One Size Fits Most Feet.
5.Custom Bunion Regulator for All Foot Sizes - Fully adjustable with two straps to tailor to your needs
6.Instant Pain Relief From Pesky Bunions - Simply wear during the day and your pain will be gone in no time
7.Great to Help Speed Up the Healing Process after Surgery
8.Comfortable to Wear During the Day with Most Shoes
9.Number 1 Bunion Regulator Straightener and Corrector Splint on the Market
10.Made from high quality medical grade material. Soft and easy to clean.
Indications: Bunion, Hallux Valgus
Package: 1 Pair Bunion Splint Pads + 1 Pair x Gel Toe Protector Pads (for Left and Right Foot)
Wash with soap and water. DO NOT put them in the drier.
Why need Bunion Splint Pads ?
- Stop bunion pain and make permanent correction with science back combination of using comfortable hinged splint at home and during sleeping time.
- It is scientifically proven that strengthening some specific foot muscles and doing some exercises will result in bunion correction and pain relief.
- Almost one in four adults and one in three seniors suffers Hallux Valgus.
- Bunions can develop at any age.
- Three million people are adding to the population of the patients who suffer bunion pain each year.
- Surgical treatments can have up to 75% Failure. It is scientifically proven that non-surgical treatments can result in pain relief and permanent toe correction.
The product instructions is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.